Here, we’ve shared different methods you can use to get a NordVPN premium account for free in 2022. If you are one of the people that can’t afford to pay for a Nordvpn premium subscription, this article is for you. It is strongly recommended that you read this article to understand how it is done.
One of the best VPN apps available right now is NordVPN. NordVpn provides excellent VPN services that allow you to change your location and browse the internet safely. However, the app is only available in the paid version: you have to pay a few dollars before accessing its features. While not everybody can afford this, there are ways to get a premium account without or without less subscription.
3 Ways To Get Free Nordvpn Premium Account In 2022
Below, we’ve explained different methods to get a free NordVPN Premium account with little to no subscription.
1. Nordvpn 30 days free trial Method
Signing up for the 30-day trial period is the easiest way to receive a free NordVPN premium account. NordVPN, on the other hand, does not offer a free trial. However, they provide a 30-day money-back guarantee, which you can utilize to get NordVPN for a month.
Follow the steps below to get started with Nordvpn 30 days free trial:
- First, go to NordVPN.com and select Get NordVPN from the drop-down menu.
- After that, select a subscription plan. We would recommend going with a one-month plan.
- After that, choose your preferred method of payment. You can, for example, use your credit, debit card, or PayPal.
- Then, complete all the on-screen procedures using your email address to establish an account.
- Once you’ve created your account, check for a welcome message in your inbox.
- Next, create a new password and authenticate your account using the email link.
And there you go! You’ve completed the process of creating a NordVPN free trial account. You may now use NordVPN on your PC or Android device.
2. NordVPN Refund Hack Method
Another way to get Nordvpn Premium Account for free is by using the refund hack method.
NordVPN requires a three-year commitment and a one-time payment of $107.55 to get the lowest price, which is not a modest request. However, the good news is that all new NordVPN customers are instantly entitled to a 30-day money-back guarantee, which allows them to seek a refund throughout their trial term.
Follow the steps below to use the NordVPN Refund Hack Method
- You can contact live chat customer service by clicking the chat button in the bottom-right corner of NordVPN’s help page.
- Tell the NordVPN chatbot you want a refund and provide the payment option you used to sign up. After that, you’ll be connected to a NordVPN Customer Support Manager.
- The chat agent will ask a series of questions about your cancellation. You will receive confirmation that your NordVPN free trial has been canceled once you have answered the questions. Within 5-10 business days, you should receive your refund.
3. NordVPN Discount Method
Even while NordVPN discounts appear accessible, most of them are utterly worthless. The biggest NordVPN deal you’ll ever see is a 75% discount on NordVPN’s 3-year plan, which you can get all year long without doing anything – NordVPN gives it to all new customers. NordVPN discount codes, which you could find on coupon websites like RetailMeNot, are where you should truly focus your attention.
RetailMeNot now has over 50 NordVPN discount coupons, including a $15 rebate for purchases above $70. With this coupon code, you may reduce the 3-year plan’s price from $107.55 billed every three years to just $92.55 invoiced every three years, making it appealing.
Follow these three simple steps to get a NordVPN discount coupon:
- Go to RetailMeNot and check the NordVPN coupon code that is currently available
- Choose a completed coupon and copy it to your notepad, or write it down on paper.
- Use it throughout the checkout process.
How to Cancel NordVPN Free Trial?
You can cancel your NordVPN 30-day free trial by following the instructions below.
- Go to nordvpn.com and sign in using your username and password.
- Once you’ve logged into your account, go to the “My Service” option to see whether subscriptions are still active.
- The “Change Plan” option is in the website’s right corner. From there, select the “Cancel automatic payments” option.
- A confirmation notice will now appear as a popup, asking if you want to cancel the membership. Select the “Yes” option.
That’s it. Within 24 hours, they will cancel your free trial.
How to cancel NordVpn Subscription?
If you’re displeased with your free NordVPN account and want to cancel your subscription, follow the instructions below. You will receive a refund if you cancel your subscription within 30 days of your NordVPN login free trial.
- Go to the official NordVPN website.
- Use your details to log in to your NORDVPN account.
- In the left pane, click Billing.
- Navigate to the Subscriptions section.
- Next to the “Change Plan” button, click the three vertical dots icon.
- Finally, select Cancel auto-renewal from the drop-down menu.
- How to Get Spotify Premium For Free 2022
- Free Crunchyroll Premium Accounts
- How to Activate ThopTV Premium Membership with Redeem Code.
- Get Free Peacock Premium Accounts 2022
- How To Get Ipvanish Premium Account 2022
- How to Get Nordvpn Premium Accounts
No. Nordvpn does not allow users to use its service for free. However, you can sign up for a free trial and request a refund before the trial is due.
Nordvpn offers 30-day money-back guarantee. This also translates to a 30-day free trial. Though you have to choose a plan and make a payment, you can cancel the subscription and get your money back within 30 days.
Yes, NordVPN is safe for torrenting.
Nordvpn offers P2P file-sharing servers that provide AES-256-bit encryption. Another feature of this service is the kill switch functionality and data leak protection, which allows you to torrent in full privacy mode.
No matter how good the service a company offers, other products are as good or almost. Here are the best VPN services you can use in place of Nordvpn.
OpenVPN is an excellent choice for a VPN protocol and one of the best alternatives for NordVPN. Thanks to its stable and secure services, it is one of the world’s most widely used VPN protocols. Furthermore, OpenVPN is free and open-source, which means anyone can use it and contribute to its development.
If you’re looking for a reliable and secure VPN solution in place of Nordvpn, OpenVPN is a great option. It’s flexible, easy to use, and backed by a strong community of developers.
If you’re looking for a reliable, fast, and secure VPN service, look no further than ProtonVPN. With over 1,000 servers in 54 countries, ProtonVPN has covered you no matter where you are. And with military-grade encryption, you can rest assured that your data is confidential and safe.
Not only is ProtonVPN one of the most secure VPN services out there and one of the easiest to use. With a simple click of a button, you can connect to a server and start browsing the web anonymously. And if you ever need help, our 24/7 customer support team is always here to lend a hand. So if you are looking for a cheaper Nordvpn alternative, ProtonVpn is what you should go for.
NordLayer is a cutting-edge VPN service quickly gaining popularity among internet users. NordLayer offers a variety of features that make it a great choice for those looking for a VPN service, including security, anonymity, and speed. NordLayer is also one of the few VPN services offering a free trial, so you can test the service before committing to a paid subscription.
While NordLayer might look like a subsidiary of NordVPN, it is the opposite. NordLayer is owned by different entities, another alternative to NordVPN feature-wise.
4. Norton Secure VPN
Norton Secure VPN is a powerful and easy-to-use VPN service that can help keep your online activity private and secure. With Norton Secure VPN, you can encrypt your traffic and browse the web anonymously, so your identity and personal information are always safe. You can also use Norton Secure VPN to access blocked websites and content.
Norton Secure VPN is available for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. You can get started with a free trial to try out the service and see if it’s right for you.
NordVPN is one of the most popular premium VPNs, with over 5,000 servers across 60 countries. It is well-known for its user-friendly apps and browser extensions, robust security, and stringent no-logs policy. Despite this, you may not be willing to commit to a service you haven’t tested before. This article explains how to get a free Nordvpn premium account.
Another advantage of Nordvpn Premium Accounts is the ease of switching servers. You do not need to disconnect from your present connection. Instead, switching servers is as simple as pressing the switch in the system tray icon. Following that, you’ll see a list of your most recent connections.